In this post, I will share the Top 10 Exercises for Relieving Hip Pain Permanently. We hope you will like these and share it with you friends and family. So, let’s start with hip flexion.
Top 10 Exercises for Relieving Hip Pain Permanently
- Hip Flexion: By standing straight, extend one arm out to the side and keep hold of a strong surface like a chair, table, or wall for support. Gradually lift up the right knee to the hip level or to the level of comfort while maintaining the left leg straight. Cling to this pose for a second before putting the left foot on the floor.
- Hip Extension: Move the leg in a backward direction while maintaining the knee straight. Clench your buttock firmly and maintain it for five seconds. Try not to bend in the forward direction. Cling to some hard surface for support.
- Hip Abduction: Stretch out the left arm to the side and cling to something solid like wall, table or chair. Beginnings with feet together, raise the right leg to the right side. Try to keep the left leg straight and avoid rotation of hips. Cling to this pose for 5 seconds and afterward gradually return the leg to the initial position.
- Knee Lift: Extend the legs flat by lying on the back along the floor. Pull the right knee upwards in the direction of the chest by keeping straight left leg. Put the hands-on the knee top for helping it to pull towards the chest. Hold it for 10 seconds. After that lower, the leg smoothly back on the floor.
- External hip rotation: Sit on the floor with the legs out in front. Bend the legs at knees and press the feet soles together. Put a hand on knee top and slowly push them downwards in the direction of floor. Put some pressure to knees until there is a stretch and don’t push them further.
- Mini squat: Stand upright with feet shoulder-width apart. If required, for support, cling to wall, table or chair. Slowly lower the body by bending the knees and keeping the back straight until knees are above toes. The feet must be flat on the ground. Keep this position for few seconds and afterward straighten the legs for returning to the initial position.
- Quadriceps exercise: Lie on the back flat by keeping the legs straight all through the exercise. Push the knees back in the direction of floor and flex the feet by pulling out toes towards body. Keep it in this position for 5 seconds.
- Bridging: Bend both legs at the knee and put the feet flat on the floor by lying on the back. Maintain the arms by the sides of the body and palms confronting in a downward direction. Place a small pillow below the head and neck if needed. Gradually lift the pelvis and lower back in an upward direction. Make sure that the shoulders and upper body are on the floor. Maintain this pose for 5 seconds. Steadily lower the back and pelvis in the direction of the floor, beginning at the spine top. Roll down through the spine till the back is flat.
- Hip and lower back stretch: Bend the knees and bring them towards the body by lying on the back till the feet are flat on the floor. By utilizing the hands, pull the knees in the direction of the chest. After taking deep breaths, pull the knees closer to the shoulder with every exhalation. Go as far as it is comfortable and maintain this pose for 20-30 seconds.
- Double hip rotation: By lying flat on the back, bend the knees and start bringing them towards the body till feet are flat on the floor. Afterward, pivot the knees in the left, bringing them in the direction of the floor. Spin the head in right by keeping the shoulders against the floor. Keep this pose for 20-30 seconds. After that, return the knees and head to the initial position.